Executive VP of Sales & Marketing
We have big ideas and plans, now we need the BIG guns!
We’ve taken the Personal Chef Approach from concept to digital reality, perfecting the tools to help the average person cook like a personal chef, so they can eat like rock stars the rest of the week. We’ve also proven both demand and sustainability through our remarkable subscription retention rates. We know the PCA has enormous potential to enhance individual lifestyles on a grand scale, so now it’s time to grand scale the Personal Chef Approach, and we’re searching for the right Brand Conquistador to do just that.
As EVP of Sales & Marketing you will…
- Identify, establish and maintain corporate relationships – initially you’ll be responsible for direct corporate sales.
- Build, train, and manage a phenomenal sales team.
- Help plan and implement the company marketing campaigns overseeing and coordinating all PR, Social Media, SEO, Advertising, and Customer Service/Relations contractors – keeping brand name and message consistent.
- Track sales and marketing efforts, measure performances, as well as profit and loss accountability.
- Build strategic alliances and partnerships with key industry retail and manufacturer companies.
Our EVP will play a crucial role as part of the executive team in strategic planning and building of this company into the empire it is on track to become.
- You have a BA in marketing or business administration, and preferably an MBA, or further qualifications in sales management, brand and project management, marketing and communications,
- You have extensive experience (10+ years) in corporate sales and marketing with established relationships, plus digital marketing experience.
- You’ve created a brand where none existed, pivoted a smaller-scale campaign into a powerfully successful one, and taken a new product from startup to phenomenon.
Every member of the PCA Team is expected to be: an innovator; a collaborator and team player with a positive “can do” attitude; be an expert in their field yet open to new possibilities; have a strong work ethic, unquestionable integrity, and be authentically enthusiastic about the Personal Chef Approach and the lifestyle it affords our subscribers.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, however you may reside anywhere in the continental US (although larger metropolitan areas are a plus) and work virtually most of the time. Some travel will be required. Substantial starting salary, commissions, and bonus.
Shoot us an email letting us know why you want to work with the Personal Chef Approach along with your resume to info [at] personalchefapproach [dot] com.